Friday, January 15, 2010

Santa Came

Christmas morning, we had to wake Triston up about 9:30 am. When he finally woke up he noticed the many presents under the tree! He was so excited! He had so much fun taring the wrapping paper and openning the presents. Every present he opened he wanted to get it out of the box and play with it immediately. We had to convince him to keep opening all his other presents. He kept saying "my presents, my presents." I think that this years was the funnest Christmas, because Triston was so excieted and his expressions were priceless!.
He wasn't even afraid of Santa this year.
I tought him to say "Ho Ho Ho merry Kiss-mas."
He was so cute when he said it, and his grin showed his excitment!


Santa brought him:
A Jeep Power Wheel,
Leap Frog My First Computer,
a New Buzz Lightyear gun,
board games, and clothes.
Few pictures of him opening his presents. He tried to
drive his jeep, but he kept running into things.
I hope he learns how to drive and steer soon.

No comments: