Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Triston



Happy Birthday Triston


This year Triston had a Buzz Lightyear Birthday. He opened his presents from mom and dad in the morning. He ate his favorite breakfast scrambled eggs with cheese. Then we spent all morning playing with his new toys and getting ready for his Birthday party that afternoon.

Triston loved opening his presents.

This year he got:

1)Buzz Lightyear Blaster

2) Buzz Lighyear and Zurg talking action figures

3) A bubble machine with a big bottle of bubbles and some games.



I made Triston’s invitations this year and they turned out awesome.
Here is what it looked like.


I invited some of my friends and their kids, Kim and her 2 girls, Cindy and her 2 kids and my sister Katelyn and Shara and Mindy and Cash. For the activity we went to Jumping Jacks in West Jordan. The kids had fun climbing and sliding down the big slide. After we were exhausted we decided to head back to the house to open presents and have cake and ice cream. The kids had a so much fun!

Mom and Triston

The Gang



I tried to make a Buzz Lightyear cake, but I was a little late ordering the pan online to get here in time for his kid party, so I made a planet cake with Buzz Lightyear on top. It turned out ok, but I wish I would have had time to use fondant instead, but the kids liked it anyways. Triston was so impatient that after he blew out his candle he took one big lick of icing. I think that the party was successful, the kids had fun.


No comments: