Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Grandma's B-day


Saturday was my Grandma Swenson's 80th Birthday. My Dad and Uncle Dave threw her a Birthday party. We ate and had birthday cake. I was able to catch up with some of my cousins, aunts and uncle. Triston had fun playing with Shara and Cash. I was hard for him to run around because her house is small and there was a lot of family there.


Grandma, Grandpa, Shara, Triston and me.

(Yes, I chopped off my hair)

Singing Happy Birthday to Grandma Fumie.

The many things that I love about my Grandma:

She very caring.

She is the cutest grandma in the world.

She is a wonderful cook.

She has many talents.

She loves to garden.

She is a good seamstress.

She is a good craft painter.

She is there for me when ever I need her.

I Love you Grandma!

1 comment:

Kyle and Ashlie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited to see that you guys are starting the blog thing. We don't see you enough to know what you are up to. Hope you don't mind that I add you to my page and check in time to time. Good luck with the new stuff on blogging.