Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Triston!

I can't believe that my baby is 2 years old. He is growing up so fast. He turned 2 last Wednesday April 15th. When he finally woke up at 9am he noticed his presents right away. He had no trouble openning them. He is into Disney Cars so we got him a Lighting McQueen remote control car. The remote control is a steering wheel which should be easier to use, but its not. Triston pretty much just makes the car turn around in circles. It is so funny because he will not let anyone else try. He also got a Lightning Mcqueen table and chairs which he loves. He also got some wood blocks that he likes to stack up and then crash his cars into it. He is such a boy!



That day we decided to go swimming at a indoor pool at South Jordan Recreation center. We invited Katelyn, Shara and Gavin to come. Triston was a little scared of the water at first but he ended up having fun. He finally did better after we put his life vest on. The only issue was that for some reason Triston was acting like he was cold. He was chattering his teeth and his fingers started turning blue by the time we headed home his lips were turning blue also. Poor guy! After swimming we came back to the house and had pizza and cake and ice cream. Triston had fun blowing out his candle.





On Sunday we had a family party. I decided to make a cake instead of buying another one. Boy was I stupid. I should have just bought another. It ended up taking longer to make it and it didn't turn out that well. I definitely need to take a cake decorating class. Anyways I made a number 2 race track cake and placed cars from the movie on the cake. It didn't turn out as well as I wanted, but I ran out of time. Triston obviously didn't care about how the cake looked he just wanted to eat the cake and play with the cars. He had such a busy day that he passed out without finishing his cake. Poor little guy!


2 comments:

McKell said...

I can't believe he is two already. He's growing, but he sure is cute! Hope Triston had a great birthday.

P.S. I think the cake you made turned out great. A lot better than what I would have done.

2PeopleInLove said...

Triston is so cute. I love your scrapbook pages. Do you digital scrapbook? If so, what program do you use?