Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Babies First Stiches

I got a phone call at work Tuesday night that Triston was playing in his wagon with his cousins, and he lost his banlance. Fell out of the wagon and split his chin open on our hardwood floor. I was so sad, because I was at work and not home comforting my little baby. I could hear him in the back ground crying for his mommy. Chris wasn't sure what to do. So I asked my sister Katelyn to take a picture and send it to my email. I told Chris that he definitly needed stitches. Chris ended up taking him to the insta-care. While he was there they numbed him up and hog tied him down to stich him up. He got 5 stiches. He is a trooper! I am kind of shocked that he has stiches all ready. Oh well at least it isn't a broken arm!

The picture that I recieved via email.

Triston's first stiches.


Mommy's and Daddy's tough little boy!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Poor little boy. My son had to get stitches in his chin last summer and the week we got them removed he fell and landed on his chin again and had to go back to get more stitches! I guess it's all part of being a boy! I also am thankful we haven't had any broken bones..yet!

Taryn said...

Wow is it a small world or what?! I was looking at Jennie's blog (Adam's little sister) and saw your blog. Hope you don't mind if i peeked :) Great to see that all is going well. Your little guy is adorable! Keep in touch!
Taryn(and Adam)Sanchez
www.sanchezfamilymemories.blogspot.com

Trent and Kristi said...

OH NO-OOOOO!! Poor little guy - what a bummer! But at least they're in a good place, right? I'm so proud I got you started on blogging - isn't it so addicting and fun? Hope all is well. I'm excited to keep up with you guys now!

McKell said...

Boys will be boys. Well, that's what they say anyway. Glad the tough little guy is doing good!