Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Little chef!

So this morning I decided to make Triston some breakfast and he said "Momma I cook!" He tried to stand on his little stool which he wasn't tall enough to reach, so I brought over a chair so he could see what was going on. I already had the eggs cooking in the pan and he grabbed the spatula and started cooking scrambled eggs. He did a good job! I thought that I should document him cooking for the first time, so if he becomes a Professional Chef I could tell him that he started cooking at 2 1/2 years old.

Triston cooking for the first time!

It was a little scary, because we have a gas stove, but luckily he didn't burn himself!


Eggs Anyone?


He was so proud of himself! He even sprinkled cheese over his eggs!



The Finnished Product!

No comments: