Saturday, October 10, 2009

Scrapbook-aholic

Hmm.... Have you ever thought that you were addicted when your dinning room table and counter top was covered in scrapbook madness? I have! I admit that I am scrapbook-aholic! Well I have been using the dinning room table for the last year, and I decided I need to get my own space. So my awesome Sister-in-law Amie was searching on ksl classifieds and she found me an awesome scrapbook cabinet! Thank Amie!
My Dinning room mess!


I also take over the front room!


Ta Da! Here is my amazing scrapbook cabinet! I got it at such a good deal! Thanks to my husband's bargaining skills I even got it $100 cheaper than they were asking. It is made out of knotty alder and is white washed. The funny thing was I found a flier about this cabinet from
and expo and I looked it up online and it retails at $2400 and I only got it for $700!

Thanks to my brother Alex, my husband and the other 3 men from my ward
that had to carry it into the house!



Here is the inside peek of my scrapbook world!
The sad thing is that I already have it 2/3rds full!


I love the fact that my Cricut Expression fits perfectly!
I love all the drawers and all the slots to hold 12 x12 paper,
and best of all it has its own flip out table if I ever need to use it!
I LOVE my scrapbook cabinet!






2 comments:

Trent and Kristi said...

that is an awesome cabinet - so pretty! and I need to seriously come scrapbook with you!!! I have so much to do but never seem to get motivated to do it! can we have a scrapper party?

Lisa said...

that is so amazing!!! uh, i want one.