Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Lights

So I finally bought lights to put on our 2 year old house. I ended up having to by 3 boxes of red lights and 3 boxes of clear lights, because they didn't have any red and clear mixed. We were lucky that the weather was so nice Thanksgiving weekend. We ended up calling my dad to borrow his big ladder so we could get up on the roof. We ended up having him watch Triston while I was helping Chris on the roof. Chris wasn't happy that I was up there with him and he got pissed every time I got close to the edge, but I know that it would go faster if I helped him with applying the plastic hooks. We had fun, it was a little scary, but we got it done! So of course I had to take pictures.
Chris was trying to get light on the very edge of the little over hang
he wasn't very happy that I was taking pictures.


The King of the World or just maybe the house!


Here is the finally product! I think it turned out good!


2 comments:

Trent and Kristi said...

good job on the lights! My hubby refuses to get out there and do our lights because it is SO cold! (I am tempted just to do it myself!)

Anyway, love the lights! Looks like you had a great thanksgiving (and I can't believe you worked the night before? WOW!!!)

Hopefully I'll c ya soon!!!

Sweet_Vee said...

It looks great!