Sunday, December 20, 2009

McMullin X-mas Party

So Every year we have a McMullin Christmas party with my moms side of the family. This year we only had a dessert party and Santa, so it wasn't very fun for everyone. The older kids just played basketball all night while the younger ones sat on Santa's lap. Triston did better this year, he actually sat on Santa's lap, but he would not give up his "B" (Binky). When I took it out he wasn't very happy.

Triston and Santa

I was scrapbooking last years pictures and noticed that I didn't get a family picture, so I made sure I took more pictures this year.


Here is some of my family!

So of course Triston likes' any type of balls, so he thought that he could play basketball with the big kids. He tried so hard to throw it up to the basket, but he was a little short. Chris and I tried to lift him up to see if that helped, but he would always drop the ball. He had so much fun.

No comments: