Monday, July 12, 2010

Triston's First 4th of July Parade

I finally had some time off of work and didn't feel sick, so I decided to take Triston to his first parade. He had fun! We meet my brother Alex and Amie and some of her family at the parade. It was really crowded were we were sitting, but we had fun! We ended up squeezing our way into the front to actually see the parade and to grab some candy! The only thing that sucked was that there was water in the gutter behind us and Triston had more fun throwing the candy in the water rather than eating it. We were also excited to see Grandpa (my Dad) marching with the Post office Band again! Triston got so excited when he saw him!

The excitement didn't last long! Triston was upset because I wouldn't let him throw anymore candy in the water and get people wet, so I let my nephews Daxon and Gavin have our blanket and Triston was so upset! He didn't stop crying until I traded the blankets. We didn't last much longer after that incident. We decided to go back home. On our way home we stopped off and got snow cones! They were yummy!

Triston so sad!

No comments: