Friday, December 17, 2010

Baby Time!

We found out on August 26th 2010 that we were having a baby Girl. Chris thought it was going to be a girl and I was hoping for a boy. I wasn't very surprised though, because this pregnancy was different. Chris was excited because he thought that if it was a girl that he would pick out her name, since I choose Triston's name. To his surprise that wasn't going to happen. We both needed to agree on the name. His names were Courtney or Casey and my name was Hayden or Trinity. Triston came with us, but he wasn't surprised about seeing the baby, because he saw the baby when I had my first ultra sound.

Her leg and feet.

Her cute butt!

Face profile


Baby Decor

I priced out baby bedding and found that it cost about $150 for bumpers, a fitted sheet, bed
skirt, diaper stacker and valance. I wanted to save some money, and decided that I didn't need the bed skirt, diaper stacker and valance so I saw a baby quilt pattern at the fabric store and decided to price it out and it came to less than $80. So I decided to make her quilt. I made bumpers (which I will never do again) to match the quilt. I then decided to make a changing table cover to match also. I was in a sewing groove. I also made a couple of boppy pillow cases, and car seat tent/canopy's, and several blankets to crotch around. I was so proud of myself for sticking in there. I was very grateful for my mom who taught me how to sew.

The finished project


Turned out ok.

One of my car seat tent/canopy

One of the Boppy covers that I made.


No comments: