Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas Eve 2010 was spent and my Aunt Collette's house. We had a wonderful dinner and we had fun with the family. My sister and I decided to compared bellies, I am 38 weeks and Katelyn is 29 Weeks pregnant. Triston had fun playing with all his cousins and we had fun chatting with family.


After Aunt Collette's house we went home and Triston opened his Christmas eve present. Which of course was jammies. This year he got Mickey Mouse and Handy Manny jammies. He was into Iron man at the time so he had to get a picture with his Iron Man. After we watched the Iron man movie, we decided to go to bed so Santa would come.
Christmas Morning


Triston is not a morning person, so we had to wake him up to open presents. We woke up about 9 am and opened the presents Santa left. This year he got a Mickey Mouse activity book, a Buzz Lightyear scotor, Toy Story figurines, a digital camera, some books, a couple of games and some clothes. After he openned his presents we got ready for our annual family Chrismas party.



Chrismas Afternoon


This year we had our family party at my little brother Alex's house. We ate a yummy breakfast and then we openned our presents. Triston always plays with Daxon's guns when he is over at my brother Sam's house so Sam and Mindy got Triston a battery operated nerf gun. He loved it! All though he lost his bullet within the 1st hour. He also got a Lightning McQueen Car. I wasn't feeling good so I left the party eairly. I went home and slept for a while. Triston and Chris stayed a little bit longer. All in All we had a fun Christmas. Now I am just waiting for my baby to come.


No comments: