Sunday, May 17, 2009

Family Pics

So I have been trying to get my extended family together to get a family picture. It has been tough working with everyone schedule, but we finally were successful. We picked out our color scheme and showed up to get some snapshots of our happy little family. It took a lot of work to get 3 kids under 2 to smile at the same time and to have 2- 6&7 year old boys not beat each other up, but all in all our family picture turn out OK. I think that it would have worked out better if Triston took a nap earlier in the day. He did OK for 10 seconds. He was not having it! He wanted to get up and play because everyone else was running around. We were able to get a few good pictures, but not as much as I would have liked. I am sorry but I am unable to post the pictures, but the photographer doesn't put them online and he charges an arm and a leg to get any of them. Next time I am going to find someone cheaper who does a quality job.

I also really need to have Triston's 2 year old pictures done, but I don't know who to go with. I have been going to Kiddie Kandids, but I didn't want to spend to much money, but they actually sound really reasonable compared to this other photographer. Anyways as soon as I get these pictures I will post them.

No comments: