Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally Family Pictures

So I finally went to look at our pictures. Some of them worked and some of
them didn't work well. Here are the ones that I bought. I also bought the
one picture on my title heading. I ended up spending a over $300. But
it doesn't matter, because these pictures are priceless.


Our Family
Chris, Triston, and Penny


My dad and the kids!
Katelyn, Alex, Dad, Sam and Penny.



Our Family
Dad, Sam, Mindy, Brooks, Taeler, Daxon, Cash, Penny,
Chris, Triston, Alex, Amie, Gavin, Katelyn and Shara.

3 comments:

2PeopleInLove said...

Oh Penny, I LOVE your pictures. They are gorgeous! I think you are right-that $300 was well spent. I like your hair-you have a new 'do since I last seen you. It's cute.

Angie said...

Your pictures turned out sooo cute-you're right they are priceless. How did you get everyone to smile?! I've been wanting a professional family picture for a long time but haven't wanted to spend the money-I may have to reconsider!

{McGinty's} said...

cute family pics!