Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris!

So on Tuesday it was my hubby's 32nd Birthday. Unfortunately he ended up working all day, but we celebrated it together that evening. We went to Market street Grill and had a relaxing tasty dinner. I forgot to take pictures of our food, so I will just tell you what we had. For appetizers we had the best crab cakes in the world! It was yummy! We both had their famous clam chowder, it was soooo delicious. For our main course I had a 8 oz Filet Mignon with green been and french fries also with a large crab leg, it was so tasty. It made my tummy very happy. Chris had Halibut with vegetables and a large crab leg. We had so much food that we took our time eating it, (sorry Richard) we didn't get home very Early. We didn't have enough room in our belly's to eat dessert so we took them to go. Chris had a fresh fruit tart and also Florida Key lime pie, I ended up having the midnight chocolate cake. It was a very Delicious breakfast. Happy Birthday Hun! I Love you!


Chris and I at Market Street Grill
Me and the Birthday Boy!


Chris and his giant Crab leg!

No comments: