Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Sick Dad

Boy is nothing boring in my life right now. Well my Dad hasn't been feeling good within the last couple of days. So he had a doctors appointment last night and they noticed that his pulse rate was 145 beats per minute (average heart rate 60-80 beats per minute). His doctor told him to go to the ER at St Marks Hospital to get looked at. To see why his heart rate was so high. Also he has noticed that he has been taking on some water in his legs, so it is a good thing that he went to get checked out. He was in ER for a while, they gave him a drug to decrease his heart rate, but it didn't work well. They also gave him Lasix (water pill) to take some of the water off his legs. I hope that they figure out what is wrong with him. I am stuck here in the hospital, so I guess I will see him in the morning and find out more. I love you Dad!

2 comments:

McKell said...

I hope your dad starts to feel better. I haven't checked blogs in a while. THe family pictures are way cute. Penny, you look really good in them too! I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa.

2PeopleInLove said...

I hope your dad gets better soon. Sorry about your Grandpa Swenson!