Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Turning 30!

I can't believe that I am turning 30! I feel so old. I was thinking about it the other day and I almost had a panic attack. Anyways I ended up working the night before, but we celebrated by eating cheesecake and fruit. It was really nice. When I got home my husband surprised me with rose peddles trail into the bathroom and there was a warm bubble bath and a dozen roses waiting for me. It was very sweet of him. My sister watched Triston for me so I could get some sleep. It was a very nice present. We celebrated that night with dinner at Tsunami sushi restaurant. It was delicious! While we were at the restaurant it started to rain. It was so bad by the time we left there was a pond in the parking lot. It was at least a couple of inches deep at the door of the car. We ended up going to Alex and Amie's house to hang out for the rest of the the night. It was a very relaxing Birthday.



Trail of Rose peddles



My Birthday Surprise from Chris.


My Birthday gift


No comments: